- BlueGriffon 1.6.1 is a very easy to use, next-generation Web Editor based on the Firefox rendering engine.
- It is an intuitive application that provides Web authors a simple User Interface allowing to create attractive Web sites without requiring extensive technical knowledge about Web Standards.
- It is powered by Gecko (free and open source layout engine from firefox) due to which the document you edit will look exactly the same in Firefox 4.
- Advanced users can always use the Source View to hard-code their page.
- It can create and edit all HTML 4, XHTML 1 and HTML 5 (both HTML and XML serializations) documents without creating a Web page using BlueGriffon and whatever the format you used, you will discover BlueGriffon download can easily deal with it, giving you with a nice, simple and intuitive User Interface to modify and enhance your data.
- If a given CSS property or CSS value, even currently prefixed like -moz-transform, has a direct equivalent for one of the other browsers, BlueGriffon will output it.
- BlueGriffon includes the SVG editor. This SVG editor Edit and you can then draw vector graphics from within BlueGriffon to embed them into your documents.
- BlueGriffon is a new WYSIWYG content editor for the World Wide Web. Version 1.6.1 has fixed error in command line handle and added skip-this-version to updates.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Quality Price Value