Dropbox is a free and reliable software which synchronizes your files online and across your computers. Its purpose is to facilitate importing of photos from cameras, phones to SD cards or computers. Simply put your files and folders into your dropbox on one computer, and it is immediately available on any of your other computer that you have installed.
Dropbox can be installed on Windows, Mac and Linux too. As a copy of files or folders arre stored on dropbox’s secure servers, you can also access them from any computer or mobile device through Dropbox website.
The best thing about Dropbox is that you get 500MB of extra free space for your first automatic upload.
• Any file you save to the Dropbox is instantly available on computer, mobile and the Dropbox website.
• Works when offline. You always have your files available, whether you have connection or not.
• Dropbox transfer just the part of file that is being changed.
• See other people’s changes instantly.
• Invite friends, family, teammates to a folder.
• Create photo galleries viewable by anyone of your choice.
• Able to send a link to any file in your Dropbox using public folder.
• It protects your file as Dropbox is a secure server.
• Easily upload your photos and videos to Dropbox.
• Able to edit files in your Dropbox from your phone.
• It keeps one-month history of your work.
• It provides you the undo option.
• Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Quality Price Value