Firebird is a full featured and effective relational database management system presenting many ANSI SQL standard features that runs on linux, windows, and variant unix platforms.
It can work with databases from a few kilobytes to tens of gigabytes, offering immense performance, it is easy to maintain, has its own procedure and trigger language (PL/SQL), and quite easy to configure.
- It supports Stored Procedures, Triggers, Transactions, Foreign keys.
- ACID compliant robust transactions.
- Multi Generational Architecture.
- Fully featured internal language for Stored Procedures and Triggers (PSQL).
- Little or no need for specialized DBAs.
- Easy and almost no need to configure.
- Dozens of third party tools.
- Many ways to access your database.
- Inherent support for all major operating systems.
- Additional automatic Backups
- Available for 32 bits and 64 bits.
- Full cursor utilization in PSQL.
- Monitoring tables.
- Connection and Transaction Triggers.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Quality Price Value