ObjectDock is a very simple tool which adds animation, Mac-inspired dock to your desktop, that provides easy access to useful shortcuts to all your most used programs and files making Windows task bar completely redundant. It provides customizable options like you can change the used font, color, opacity and icons, it is easy to use and yet visually appealing.
In addition, the free version of ObjectDock includes various "docklets" (Stardock's term for widgets) that can provide quick access to weather, time, and so on. ObjectDock places your favorite web links, apps, widgets on the dock. It has the ability to add multiple docks, to create tabbed docks in Windows 7, and offers improved multitasking.
It requires Windows 7, VISTA, Microsoft .NET framework 2.0.
• Easy and simple User Interface.
• Effective icons.
• Skinnable, including reflections and blur-behind.
• Quickly rearranges your tabs by drag and drop feature.
• Imports and quick launch and pinned links.
• Adds running task to the dock automatically.
• Instant access to clock, weather, calendar, and battery status.
• Create tabbed docks with new folder-tabs (Windows 7).