Cyber duck is a full featured FTP client with clean and user friendly interface. It is an open source FTP and SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files, Google Docs, and Amazon S3 client for Mac OS X and Windows while offering directory synchronization.
Just click Open Connection button and enter the FTP details to connect with the cloud storage/WebDAV servers.
• Lack of visual clutter and cleverly intuitive feature makes it easy to use.
• You can browse through folders and can launch an editor which makes it easy to edit any text or binary file on the server in your application.
• The directory listing is displayed on the main interface containing all the required actions which users can perform over files and folders.
• It maintains a history of all connected servers, that is, list of account configurations for each server, making it easy to connect with any of them right away.
• If you’re using multiple cloud storages, account details and settings can be pre-defined from the Preferences window.
• It supports multiple languages including English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Chinese and many more.