Free DWG Viewer7.0.1
- DWG viewer is a small application that allows you viewing AutoCAD drawings in your Internet Explorer browser.
- It will open residing DWG, DXF and DWF files for viewing, along with following Xref files.
- It also opens Informative Graphics own CSF file format.
- DWG viewer allows you to modify and compile the control for incorporation in your own application.
- Features that are supported by DWG viewer includes simple user interface, zoom-all/window, pan, rotate, layering, toolbar toggling, and ActiveX interface.
- Based on ActiveX it serves as a standalone desktop application, or an ActiveX control that can be invoked from particular application.
- It boost a simple interface and runs on windows desktop or inside web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape.