MySQL, one of the most popular open source RDBMS(Relational Database Management Systems) in the world supporting requests written in miscellaneous programming languages like C,C++, Java, Perl, PHP. MySQL has turn out as one of the most popular database systems for developing web application due to its high speed and reliability.
- Improve performance and management of very large database environments.
- Scalability and flexibility.
- Platform independent.
- Stored Procedures to improve developer productivity
- Triggers to enforce complex business rules at the database level
- Views to ensure sensitive information is not compromised
- Information Schema to provide easy access to metadata