OpenOffice is an open-source office productivity software series whose main elements are for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, and databases. OpenOffice is usable for a number of different operating systems, is a free software and is being created using its own GUI toolkit. It supports 120 languages and ISO/IEC standard Open Document Format (ODP) for data exchange as its default file format, as well as Microsoft office formats among others.
As it is a free software, users are free to download, modify, use and distribute OpenOffice.org.
• Single piece of software, it has consistency and other products cannot match.
• A completely open development process which means anyone can report bugs, request new features, or enhance the software.
• OpenOffice.org is easy to learn.
• OpenOffice.org is available and supported in your own language.
• OpenOffice.org can be downloaded and used entirely free of any license fees.
• Can be used for any purpose - domestic, commercial, educational, public administration.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)