PhpMyAdmin is one of the most popular free software too written in PHP,determined to handle the administration of MySQL over the world wide web. It supports immense range of operations with MySQL. The most often operations are managing database, tables, fields, indexes, users, directly executing the SQL commands, etc.
Alternately you can use PhpMyAdmin to create and drop databases, create/alter/drop tables, delete/edit/add field to table, execute SQL commands, managing user privileges. To ease the usage to wide range of users, PhpMyAdmin is being translated into 69 languages.
• Supporting most of the MySQL features
• Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
• Create copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
• With adequate server configuration maintaining server, databases and tables.
• Managing MySQL users and privileges.
• Managing stored procedures and triggers.
• Import data from CSV and SQL.
• Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.