VMware Player 5.0.1
Virtual Machine player is a computer defined software. It’s similar to running PC on PC, means, to run multiple operating systems on your PC at the same time.
This desktop virtualization software package is an user-friendly interface, makes it effortless to try out windows 8, windows 7, chrome OS, linux, or operate isolated virtual machines created by VMware, workstation, VMware fusion, VMware server or VMware ESX, as well as Virtual Server virtual machines or Microsoft Virtual PC virtual machines.
- Run on multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC at the same time.
- Offers better graphics, faster performance, and tighter integration to many OS.
- Free of charge for all purposes.
- Run on 32- and 64-bit virtual machine.
- Uses 3rd-party virtual machines and images.
- Shares data from host computer and virtual machine.
- Easy access to virtual machine through home page interface.